Before
After
So this is a photo shoot I did of Chris's band Arroyo at a gig in the brokers building downtown. It was an art show. Since this blog was for adventures in photography I have posted these before and after pictures with a small confession. At this stage of the game I do not consider myself a photographer, I think of myself as an editor. Case in point. I don't even really know how to operate my superlicious camera on anything but automatic mode. SO! I take a TON of pictures which is fun.....but then I get to come home and play on the computer in photoshop or iphoto! Now that is the creative part, but also the EXTREMELY time consuming part. So the top photo is the original photo with no edits and the bottom photo is the cropped, blurred, dodged/burned (what ever that means) highlighted low lighted shin ma gig shizzle and WAHLA! you have an incredibly cool picture of the 3 guitars lined up. Anyway, the adventure continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment