Monday, November 19, 2007

New Beginnings




“There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth...not going all the way, and not starting." buddha
We will call this my new hobby. I have recently purchased a canon rebel xti and taken up photography for fun.
Let's be honest....those of you who know me must realize this has to do with money. If I can't afford something or am just not willing to fork over the cash for it.....I learn to do it myself. Since Ben has graced this Earth I have had the opportunity to have an extremly talented photographer take his picture a couple of times. http://www.debsphotographs.com/
UN-fortunatly I can not afford to do this as often as I would like...SO! I have decided to take it on. So I have offered my novice services to some friends and family and this is where I will post my favorites. The bonus feature here is that I bring Ben to my photo shoots and I end up getting some of the greatest shots of him. The first picture is of my extremly photogenic niece Jenna who was so much fun to shoot.

1 comment:

Jenna and Kyle's Mom said...

I'm so excited that you've launched this blog. I can't wait to see all the wonderful pictures you'll be adding. You're so creative and I think this is a great venue to show off another facet of your talents. I'm very proud of you. Love you!